Friday, September 25, 2009

~ Cheezy Kale Chip Recipe ~













I have been wanting to try kale chips for months. I have tried kale as a green and would eat it in salad and even juice it . I find that my body does not like kale juice. I have had some bad experiences. I have a lot of toxins in my body and this particular green is very potent in it's detoxifying effects.


For those who have suffered illness it is good to go slow and steady with green juices. Choosing milder greens such as my favorite cucumber/celery juice is gentler on your system .



Anyhow everyone talks about these** Kale Chips** being so addictive. I tried these this morning and I can't believe it !! They are so good you need self control to stop eating them. I am sooo excited to find a way to eat kale that tastes fabulous and is so nutritious at the same time.



Marion Siegel has made her kale chips recipe public in her YouTube video, which I've included at the bottom of this post.


Recipe


2 cups cashews
juice of 1 lemon
1 tsp sea salt
1 jalapeno
1 bunch of cilantro
1 yellow pepper
3 tbs nutritional yeast
1 bunch of curley kale


Dehydrate for 12 hours at 105 degrees in your dehydrator
















Enjoy and it is OK not to have self control with these.....LOL






No comments:

Post a Comment