Wednesday, August 26, 2009

~ Raw Green Smoothie ~

Raw/green foods are the best foods on the planet. If you suffer with any kind of illness and are tired of suffering there is a way out. At first it takes time and effort to prepare green smoothies, juices and soups, but once you begin your journey and stay there for a few weeks you will never want to go back to the regular way of eating. The typical way of eating has had all the nutrients and enzymes removed. Processed, packaged and cooked foods are basically poison, absent of any nutritional value. Raw green foods are living foods and if you eat them your body will become more alive !!

I first got my inspiration from Dr Robert and Shelly Young. I saw Shelly make a green smoothie on television a year ago. It was 100% green. What a new concept for me because I had a fruit smoothie for breakfast for years. Fruit, even though it high in antioxidants, is also very acidic due to it's sugar content. My smoothie is a variation of Shelly Young's...

1 avocado
1 lime
2 cups of baby spinach
1 cucumber
1 tsp powdered wheat grass


I didn't understand that cooked/processed foods caused chronic illness and and even disease such as cancer. The way to free yourself from chronic illness or even life threatening issues is to blast it away with living green foods. I have always told people don't take my word for it. Try it and if you see results you know it is the Truth!!




3 comments:

  1. This looks Sooo delicious to me! I can't wait to try it! And try it out on the family! =)

    http://holistichealthrevolution.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to give it a try this week. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete