Sunday, August 9, 2009

Purely Delicious Magazine

Number 1 Raw Food Magazine !!






I have received three issues of this fabulous magazine, Purely Delicious. I found out about this magazine through facebook. Rebecca Carlson was one of my contacts when I first began my transition to the raw food lifestyle. She is the editor and main team member of this magazine. She interviews all the top raw foodists including Matt Monarch, David Wolfe and many others who are established authors and raw food chefs. Rebecca is sweet and very encouraging with how she expresses herself personally and in her articles. I am very thankful to have found this magazine and want to tell all who will listen to check it out. This is one of the great tools to helping anyone either transition or carry on in this living foods lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment