Saturday, June 25, 2011

~ Wild Salmon on Micro Green Salad ~

I spent the last year having protein of some sort with a mixture of raw foods. I was instructed by two naturopaths to eat meat. I am not a big fan of meat, but have tried to eat as clean as I can. Most of my meal is living food with some protein usually at least 6 oz.


This was one of my favorite meals and have it at least once a week. I have a plate of micro greens, cut up onion, cubed tomato, sliced avocado, lemon juice and loads of sprouts.

This meal is one that I usually end the day with the biggest meal of the day. For breakfast I have a fruit smoothie and in the evening green juice...


As good as this is I am working on removing animal protein from my diet slowly being mindful to keep up with my supplements of iron, amino acids, and Vit D 3 and Vit B 12...

No comments:

Post a Comment