Wednesday, December 9, 2009

~ Tribute to Vicky and Todd ~

Victoria is a dear friend whom I have met through her inspirational blog http://www.simplyrawesome.blogspot.com/ . Her blog is the first one I came across in search of learning about the raw food lifestyle. Her determination and faith has been a huge blessing to me. Victoria sent me this scripture today which has had significant meaning to me over the years. It was given to me today by no mistake I believe to remind me of the truth.

Zephaniah 3:14-17 (New International Version)


14 Sing, O Daughter of Zion;
shout aloud, O Israel!
Be glad and rejoice with all your heart,
O Daughter of Jerusalem!


15 The LORD has taken away your punishment,
he has turned back your enemy.
The LORD, the King of Israel, is with you;
never again will you fear any harm.


16 On that day they will say to Jerusalem,
"Do not fear, O Zion;
do not let your hands hang limp.


17 The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you,
he will quiet you with his love,
he will rejoice over you with singing."



This song has been a blessing to me today. I have listened to this over and over..... This song reminds me of my brother because he is the one who introduced Casting Crowns to me. My brother, Todd has been an inspiration because he has gone through a real storm the last couple of months and his faith holds strong....



1 comment:

  1. I love Casting Crowns, and especially this song. Thanks for the tribute; not necessary though. ;-)

    ReplyDelete