Friday, December 18, 2009

~ Salmon on Red Watercress Salad ~

The Wild Salmon was such a nice treat over a new salad I made with red watercress. The watercress is very spicy in taste and to take the edge off I added some home made salad dressing. I garnished the dish with lots of clover sprouts and avocados.



I love to chop a bell pepper in half and eat it as is or stuff it with something like a pate or sprouted quinoa.


I squeezed some lemon on the avocado to preserve it as I was waiting for my hubby to get home. Avocados turn brown quickly as the air hits it.



Recipe:

red watercress
yellow bell pepper
clover sprouts
avocado
carrots Juliane style
sliced lemon
minced onion
** Wild Salmon **




There is a lot of controversy on whether or not fish is alright to eat as a raw foodist. I would say personally it depends on the individual. Some can live totally without and others need a little from time to time. I haven't had fish for a couple of years and really enjoyed it tonight. I would have it again, but only once in a while.







No comments:

Post a Comment