Wednesday, January 12, 2011

~ Supplements ~

I thought it might be a good idea to make a list of all my supplements I have been taking since this past summer. I am astonished at how many people have come to me saying they have been going through similar issues. This is so sad to know the RAW/VEGAN diet is not what I had thought. It is one of the best diets on the planet, but still we live in an imperfect world. The foods we eat don't necessarily have all the nutrition we need due to environmental factors, the soil the plants were grown it etc. I am also learning that the water we drink is essential. We need clean water. It is just as important as air the air we breathe. If we have unclean water which has chemicals, bacteria, pharmaceuticals, parasites and metals in it then it makes it really difficult for our bodies to absorb the nutrients in our foods. This is the next step on my list is to get a machine which will remove all the poison. even getting a shower head shortly to protect my body from getting all those unwanted chemicals in my blood stream. the chlorine and fluorine which is in regular tap water does havoc on your immune system and exasperates your thyroid and whole endocrine system.

List of what I have been taking :


Most important **

B 12 Mythylcobalamin ( helps support healthy function of brain and nervous system)

B Complex - New Roots

Ubiquinol ( COQ10) - helps with heart health

Pharacutical Grade Fish Oil

Sunflower Lecithin

Evening Primrose Oil

Vit D 3 4000 IU

Magnesium Chelate

Iron (Glycinate) - I get this from a homeopathic pharmacy








Note * Most B complexes contain a form a B 12 which is called Cyanocobalamin and this is not natural and has to go through your liver and convert to Mythlycobalamin. If your suffering with nervous system issues the best way to get your B 12 is in the one I recommend. You really have to inquire and look to find one. If your new at this and find your B 12 is low 300 or under I would recommend AOR advanced series they have the best source for absorption.


Here is a video on this supplement which may interest you.....


No comments:

Post a Comment