Thursday, July 2, 2009

Grey Sea Salt, Lemon and Olive oil are great for marinating leaves...




I use three wonderful things to soak my radish leaves. Lemon,grey sea salt and olive oil.
Grey Celtic sea salt is filled with so many essential minerals....












Celtic SaltOther Names: French Grey Sea SaltCeltic salt refers to naturally moist salts harvested from the pristine Atlantic seawater off the coast of Brittany, France. These salts, which are rich in trace mineral content, are hand harvested using the Celtic method of wooden rakes allowing no metal to touch the salt. Celtic salts are available in coarse, stone ground fine and extra fine grain.










Radish greens are so marvelous and I love to marinate the leaves overnight before I eat them. I find this softens the leaves of different kinds of greens such as dandelion, kale, watercress and radish .







No comments:

Post a Comment