Monday, July 16, 2012

~ There has been a lot of change ~



It has been a while since I have blogged and have been searching for answers and direction.
I was very ill a couple years ago and now I am about 70 % better. I have worked with massage therapists, physiotherapists, osteopaths, CST, meditation,  and also have done some life changing work with Steve McEvoy. I have been set free in some real important areas. I also need to mention my very dear doctor who is a biological naturopath . If it wasn't for him I might not be here now . He is not only a brilliant doctor and I also consider him a good friend.

Currently I am going to walks around the lake, hanging out at the beach, doing deep breathing exercises, (FREEZE FRAME), I drink lots of juices mainly green ones and smoothies mostly a liquid diet. I love to walk bare foot or something called Earthing to get grounded.....



I am also into hugging trees to get grounded and I have found I have been able to run and jump and even climb trees.....so there has been much progress....

I have many posts to catch up on , but wanted to just let the public know what I have been doing. I also have been working out dancing a lot which has been a huge help......





This has been my lifesaver I have been dancing now at least and hour every days for a month and if I could get a local group together to dance walk I would.....

No comments:

Post a Comment