Saturday, May 23, 2009

Dandelion Greens are one of my staples....












The dandilion greens were a hit! They are very bitter to the taste. I prepared a large salad with cut up red onion and , olive oil, lemon and real sea salt. The next day I tried it and the flavours had a chance to absorb and it was so delicious i ended up eating two plates of it!!


Dandelion is one of the best greens for detoxing your liver and helping you shed those unwanted pounds. I make a wonderful salad with dandilion greens and shredded beets that I call my, " Detox Salad "



My next greens I am going to try is watercress. It looks very good too. Can't wait to make another nutrient rich salad that is alive!!



Breakfast - dandilion salad

Lunch - raw chocolate pie
1 liter of alkaline water

Supper - Raw pizza topped with fresh basil

No comments:

Post a Comment