Friday, December 28, 2012

~ Raw Corn Chowder ~

 This soup is one of my favorites ...i just love it.


  Corn however needs to be Non GMO and then it still is difficult to digest.

 I managed to come up with a delicious dairy free chowder which is fun of life and green.

 I cube an avocado with it and it satisfies me for hours.

  Here is some green juice no matter what I eat I need to have some green juice.
Lately I have dandelion or kale, cucumber, celery, lemon , ginger, apple and sometimes carrot.


1 comment:

  1. Its’s really a great and helpful piece of info. Very good post .Thanks for such an awesome post.
    Best Weight loss smoothies is offer guidance of weight loss, it is given many types of methods and ideas to loss your weight & fats.
    http://www.bestweightlosssmoothies.com/

    ReplyDelete