Sunday, February 3, 2013

~ Spending Time with Lisa Philips ~

Getting Motivated with Lisa's Workouts:)



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLZZXh_QJao

 LisaGou
My Dear friend Lisa Phillips came down

 

 to visit me. I was thrilled to meet her in person. I have known her for over two years and we have been each others cheer leader. Being around her lifted my spirits big time for days.



We had lots of time to talk and share what was going on in each others lives and went to Pete's Frootique, Planet Organic, and an Asian store....




Both days we went to Pete's for lunch and had wheat grass shots and smoothies. My favorite food.....YUM... We planned on going dancing that night. i was getting all dressed up to go, but unfortunately Lisa was under the weather. her body was in a high detox place. Her lungs were full of fluid and other unwanted symptoms. I gave her some Respiratin for her lungs which should help with the congestion.



 

Lisa husband Matthew video taped us and she did the editing and design. It astounds me what she can do to a video to jazz it up. She is very talented and I think could turn this into a business if she choose to. She also developed photography business and has started a page on FB. I know she has several groups on FB and different YouTube channels.
https://www.youtube.com/user/LisaGou/videos




Lisa and I both love to dance so we did a dare and danced outside in the street and it was very liberating :P


 Thanks Lisa for your friendship , your support and being you. You bless so many people. xoxoxoxxoxo

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is beautiful, TJ!! I love it very much and YOU! You're a beautiful soul - always have been and still are!! I can't wait to visit again. Thanks for sharing! I appreciate you lots! <3 ~XoX~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its’s really a great and helpful piece of info. Very good post .Thanks for such an awesome post.
    Best Weight loss smoothies is offer guidance of weight loss, it is given many types of methods and ideas to loss your weight & fats.
    http://www.bestweightlosssmoothies.com/

    ReplyDelete