Sunday, June 28, 2015

Forest Yogin's Music Project ~`







Forest Yogin

 I wanted to support my Yoga teacher in any way I can. I am hoping this may help raise some awareness to his request.  I love his teaching and want to see him raise the money he requires to be able to create his album. He has created music a long time ago nearly 20 years.  I believe he would love to see his original songs made into a real CD. he has as well new material.  He has a gift of music with just about every string instrument and his music and voice helps us go back to the awakened mind. His ultimate purpose is to serve others. He is a musician worth investing in.

Namaste *





https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/603740444/simple-forest-yogin-to-record-an-album-of-yogin-mu






I had some beautiful pics of him and others with their instruments. I will add as i come across more info and pictures...


No comments:

Post a Comment