Monday, August 20, 2012

~ Typical Lunch ~

I really enjoyed this salad it is very easy and basic. I used salad micro greens, cucumber, avocado, sunflower seeds soaked and hemp seeds.



Here is a picture  of my passport photo which should be good for the next five years.

Ading avocado seems to really satisfy me and keep me full for four to five hours. With this salad I am having favorable carbs, healthy fat and protien, from the avocado, hemp and seeds.





I have one main meal a day  and this is considered a solid meal.





The vibrant greens are beautiful and also make eating this very satisfying for me.....
















Here is a picture I adore from the site Printerest with edible plants.....























Source: flickr.com via Cindy on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment