Monday, September 20, 2010

~ Coconut Water ~

Getting fresh young coconuts are not so easy where I live. I still want to get the essence from this amazing water so I try to open these hard old coconuts. It does not contain the same amount of electrolytes as a younger coconut, but a much better option than regular water. My husband just loves eating the coconut meat. I shave this type of coconut and put in in my raw chocolate pies for my son.
Once I get the approval I plan to do a ten day water fast using this type of coconut water to keep me going. I am hoping that the fast will put me in remission.
I have not been blogging for several months due to illness. I am in hopes of recovery. I had a fall and tore ligaments in my left ankle. Due to laying on my back for months I may have developed a very unusual disorder called POTS. Laying in the same position for too long is not good for body rhythms and has set my heart into a postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome. I would strongly recommend to anyone who has injury to NEVER lay in the same position for months at a time. At this point I don't have a definite diagnosis, but it is looking like this may be the case. Typical medicine does not have answers, but will encourage further degeneration. The best chance I have is a living food diet, lots of fresh air, sunshine, living water, supplement that supports the heart and nervous system new found faith and this amazing guided mindful awareness I have been learning about to reset my nervous system.



No comments:

Post a Comment